Reports to the Operations Manager
Ford Construction Company Inc., a heavy civil engineering general contractor, is seeking an Administrative Assistant. This is a full-time position. Compensation is based on qualifications, with generous benefits.
This position is an interface between Estimating, Project Management, and Accounting.
- Review, prepare, and process construction contract documents
- Order insurance certificates and bonds
- Prepare and follow through execution - subcontract agreements and purchase orders
- Review and process change orders with Owners and subcontractors
- Work with the Project Management in preparing and processing project billings and revenue & cost projections
- Assure compliance with company internal cost management procedures
- Review timecards, receiving tickets and invoicing, assuring accuracy
- Provide support to field personnel
- Provide support to the estimating department
- Must be detailed oriented
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment
- Computer skills: Excel, Word, Outlook (ability to learn others, as required)
- Knowledge of accounting
Ford Construction Company, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We require a pre-employment drug test, and a valid drivers’ license, including a clean driving record. Upon employment, new hires are required to sign our confidentiality agreement. All positions are at will employment.